After an eight-year career as a stewardess, I decided to pack up and move ashore.
The move was scary.
I didn’t want to move back home and felt a little lost as to what I should do.
You’re here because you are either:
- Having a hard time on board.
- Want to make a change and don’t know how.
- Feel confused about what your next step is.
- Thinking about leaving yachting, but not sure how to make the move.
I get what you’re struggling with. I’ve struggled with it too. I worked in yachting for more years than I had wanted to, for the money and the lifestyle.
But there came a point where I simply couldn’t anymore.
Well paid, unhappy and completely lost is probably the best way to describe myself, just a few short years ago.
Making changes and plans is scary, but I knew yachting wasn’t the industry I was going to stay in long term. After helping a few friends make the transition. I realised there is so much power in a little support.
I coach in the following areas:
- Self-confidence, self esteem and self love.
- Decision making and time management.
- Dealing with fears and limiting beliefs.
- Practical plans and strategy’s to get you where you want to go.
- Learning to be honest with yourself about what you want.
If you feel a little lost and directionless, or simply need a firm plan, I can help and guide you through.
We may just need a simple session; we may need a month together or possibly more. I will leave that up to you.
- Single Session: 1 hour.
- Monthly Coaching: 2 x 1 hour sessions with email support in between.
- Three Month Intensive: 8 x 1 hour sessions over three months.
All coaching is reinforced with email support as needed. You will have access to worksheets, my knowledge and support to move forward.
If you are in Barcelona, come and check out my Interactive Workshops. They are super fun, relaxed and most importantly, motivational.
Looking forward to hearing from you, meeting you and getting to know you.